Sleeps 2 + 2 + 2
The Villa is in an ancient park of cedars and a garden of fruit trees and roses, and retains the charm and atmosphere of the time of its construction. Built in the early years of the 1900s, it was originally the residence of the owners and was named ‘Villa Grazia’ in honour of the owner’s wife.
The original room layout has not been modified, and it has become a single ‘apartment’ on two floors, with about 300 square metres (3300 sq ft) of floor space, and on the ground floor has a kitchen, breakfast room, large dining and sitting room, a study and a toilet, and four double bedrooms with bath and toilet on the first floor. Three of the bedrooms open onto balconies.
Per day € 190
Per week € 1090
Per day € 250
Per week € 1475
From October to May
From June to September
Services included in the current pricing
- Swimming pool usage
- Parking lot
- Cutlery, kitchenware in general
- Electricity – water and gas
- Bed sheets (a weekly change)
Services not included
- Bed sheets besides the weekly change
- Firewood for fireplace
- Post departure cleaning
The pricing for Heating and Air conditioning in the summer season is of an extra €10 per day.
The swimming pool will be open from the 30th of April until the 1st of October. Swimming pool towels can be hired on site as well.
Arrival and departure times
- Check-in from 03.00pm to 07.00pm
- Check-out from 08.00am to 10.00am
Terms of payment
- 30% deposit on booking by bank transfer or credit card, 70% balance on arrival by cash or credit card.
- Upon arrival, guests must pay a cash deposit of 150 euros per apartment, which will be returned upon departure.
- The deposit payment must be made by bank transfer.
- Our bank details will be communicated at the time of booking.